Saturday, January 24, 2009

I was tagged!

My friend Leah tagged me.

[1] Grab the nearest book.
[2] Open to page 56.
[3] Find the 5th sentence.
[4] Post the text of the next 2-5 sentences and these rules.
[5] Tag 5 peeps!

Little did Leah know that the books that are closest in reach to me these days don't have 5 sentences on one page and don't often have 56 pages or more. This one has only one sentence on the page, but plenty of pages. Here goes.

"'Go away, Nightmare, or I'll shoot you,' I said. I shot him anyway. My nightmare began to cry. I was mad... but not too mad. 'Nightmare, be quiet or you'll wake Mommy and Daddy,' I said."

There's a Nightmare in My Closet by Mercer Mayer.

You are hereby tagged:

Jennifer P.
Leslie P.
Beth W.
Becky P.
Kayla D.

No hard feelings if you don't get around to it!

0 comments: