Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Decemberish Part 2

Speaking of marriage (see my last post), Big Mike Roberts (one of our buddies) got married to Megan Jahnke (Yon-kee) (one of our other buddies) and she ended up taking his name so she is now Megan Roberts! Hooray! We are so happy for them!

The ceremony was awesome and sweet and the reception was so fun. The best dance time I've had in awhile. Part of what made this fun was the fact that I was filming so many of my friends dancing. After J and I reviewed these videos, he forbid me from posting them because we would like to keep these friends. They all looked cool dancing at the time, I assure you. I think the camera fails to capture the mood and only captures the awkward. Don't worry, friends! These videos can be purchased, if needed, for leverage. You know who you are.

Probably the best moment of the night was when J fell into the terrible predicament that every man faces...cake or dancing? Am I right, fellas? J figured out a way to take it all in.




While we were dancing the night away, Annie was having a dance party of her own.


2 comments:

Leah said...

wow. scary that you have those videos, and i don't know if annie or j was having more fun?

alyak23 said...

awww I miss my Annie!