Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A new-found love...

... the door jumper! The other day I was giving my niece, Ellie (3), a bath and needed a place to stick Annie. I remembered the doorway jumper. The last time we used that thing Annie would put her hands on the outside of the tray in the front of her and then swing herself into the doorway, smashing her fingers ... so we ended up putting it away. Annie is a couple months older now so I thought I'd bust it out as the "look, I have a new toy" trick. (Whisper: They are never new toys. They are always old ones I put away and then get back out. Shhh... don't tell Annie).

Not only did this sucker get us through bath time, but it is her new favorite toy (with the exception of paper, which also doubles as her favorite snack).



3 comments:

Julie P. said...

Hey girl, Asher LOVES his too. Lets me take a shower that bumper jumper! Although I did catch Ella pushing Asher in it as hard as she could like a swing set. He loved it of course. Annie is adorable!

alyak23 said...

HEHE she's a cutie pie! I miss y'all!

Candi said...

heehee that was skylar's favorite! we used to joke he looked like a little russian dancer going at it... he would bounce SO HARD that the spring would BONG really loud... LOL

Annie is so cute! and big! i miss her