Friday, November 14, 2008

Best music video of 2008

The other day I was strolling through Gap Kids with Annie and the song "New Soul" came on. You might not have downloaded it, but you surely have heard it. It is the song that features a long string of "la-la-la la lala la-la-la la lala" for almost the whole song as if she were on a deadline and ran out of lyrics. All that to say, the song is pretty cute.

So we are strolling along and Annie is repeating her new-found words "la la la la." I thought surely it was a coincidence, but she
seemed to be singing along. :O I get home and tell my sister, Molly, about it and she informed me that she was one of the people that downloaded this song and that we could test it out.

No coincidence here. We ran several tests on Annie and she definitely has an affinity for "The La La Song." We played several other songs and we got some dances and shakes, but no words. The minute the la-las hit in "New Soul", she starts-a-singing.

Now presenting the best music video of 2008.

7 comments:

Beth said...

That is simply amazing! I cannot get over how cute she is.

Anonymous said...

she is awesome. We can only hope that our little Abby has as much musical talent. All we know now is that she likes to dance a lot late at night (which could be a bad sign)

JORI said...

Wow sal... she is really growing up fast! I love this video! It's classic!

Jennifer said...

This is too cute, I love it!

I showed Jack and Samantha tonight, and they both wanted her to come back. Jack said "bebe" and then made kissing noises. :)

alyak23 said...

Awww I love it!

Leah said...

she then went on to make the gurgling noise for an hour. :) jk haha.

Candi said...

awe she's so big!!! look at her sittin up too!!!

i miss her!

we love that song here ;-)